Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks Review
If you are looking for an affordable and stacking & matching toy for your baby to help in the development of eye-hand coordination and other early skills, you can check out Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks!
About The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks
- Ten Colorful Blocks for Sorting, Stacking, Matching and Dropping
- Comes in 6 Different Block Shapes
- All 10 Blocks fit inside a Bucket and comes with a Shape-Sorting Lid as well as a Handle for Easy Take-along
- Suitable For 6 months & up!
- Helps Baby to learn to Identify and Sort Shapes & Colors
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills with Put & Take Play, Stacking & Sorting
- Encourages Creative Thinking as your Baby discovers new Ways to pay with the Blocks
- Bright Colors and Interesting Shapes will help to intrigue your Baby
- Strengthens Eye-hand Coordination with the Placing of Blocks into the Bucket
- Grasping and Sorting the Blocks help to develop Finger and Hand Dexterity
- A Great Kid’s Toy in helping the Baby to pick up Hand-Eye Coordination
- Helps to keep your Baby occupied and entertained at home or during a Travel
- No Small Parts to worry about and Easy to Wash
- The Shape-Sorting Lid comes off easily and does not lock onto the Bucket which may cause the Blocks to spill out easily and gets knocked off when a shape is put in somewhere
Should You Get The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks?
Most customers agree that the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks is a great toy in helping the baby pick up on their Hand-Eye Coordination Skills as well as a good choice in keeping them entertained at home or during a Travel. This is definitely a good buy unless you share the same concern that the lid comes off too easily and would spoil the fun for your baby.