Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home Review
If you are looking for a Learning Toy that’s full of fun – great ways for baby to laugh and learn – from ABC’s and 1-2-3’s to fascinating everyday experiences, you should check out Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Home which will inspire your baby with songs and plenty of discoveries.
About Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home
- Both sides of the house are loaded with Activities, Music, Speech and Sounds
- Comes with 2 Interactive Play Modes – Learning Time & Music Time
- 2 Ways to Encourage Learning – Early Academics & Everyday Experiences
- Suitable for ages 6 – 36 months old
Why Most Parents Like Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home
From A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s to fascinating everyday experiences, Parents like that the Laugh & Learn Learning Home can inspire the baby with sing-along songs and plenty of discoveries. And both sides of the house are loaded with activities, music, speech and sounds.
Your child can learn:
- Greetings and more!
The Two Interactive Play Modes That Your Child Can Enjoy From Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home
1. It’s Learning Time!
Your child can pick up skills like:
- Learn the alphabet with the sing-along radio
- Drop balls in rainspout for counting fun
- Spin house numbers and move dials on clock
- Lots of opposites to learn – like up & down, on & off, open & close, day & night
- Sort shapes
- Learn colors
2. It’s Music Time!
Your child will love:
- Sing along with 21 delightful songs like the Welcome Home Song, Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Doggy In The Window and many other songs (with lyrics) for counting, colors, opposites!
- Enjoy songs and fun phrases on different radio stations
- 25+ fun sounds and encouraging phrases with activities
What You Will Like About The Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home
- Comes with Two Full Sides of Fun – Allow Two Kids to both Play Independently
- Comes with a Working Light on the Front which encourages the Learning of Switching On/Off
- Comes with lots of Pieces, e.g. Mail, Shapes and Balls which interact with each other in one way or another
- Several Sound Options which your child will not easily get bored with