LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Get Puzzled Review
If you have a child that’s 4 to 8 years old and you are looking for an educational puzzle solving game that will help to challenge their thinking, logic & reasoning language and problem-solving skills, you should consider the LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Get Puzzled by LeapFrog.
About The LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Get Puzzled
– Suitable for Children age 4 to 8 years old (for boys and girls)
– Teaches Logic & Reasoning, Language Skills and Problem-Solving Skills
– Put your child’s brain to the test as they work through Multiple Mind-Bending Puzzles like (adults should try too):
- Finding words hidden in a Grid of Letters
- Constructing Building as high as the sky using Math Skills
- Helping the Critter cross the River by correctly assembling the pieces of the Bridge
- Has the ability to hold your child’s attention for very long as compared to other educational games
- Simple enough for your child to manipulate independently
- A Hint Button is available when your child gets frustrated or a task is too difficult
- The game can grow with your child as their skill levels improve
- Really helps with the learning process
- Your child may give up playing with it because of the lack of patience or they decide to stop trying because of the difficulties of the puzzles
- The Educational Aspect may be less significant but more of a Fun Toy as your child gets older (as their learning abilities pick up)
Should You Get The LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Get Puzzled?
If you have children who you think are up to the challenge and you would like them to improve on their Thinking, Logic & Reasoning and Problem-Solving Skills, the LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Get Puzzled is definitely a good educational game to go for!
To get this educational game at the lowest price, do check out Amazon.com today or click on the link below: