A Review On Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
If you have children who are interested in Astronomy or you have a child that’s sleeping in a Space-Themed Room… you may want to check out this #1 Best Seller on Amazon.com’s Kids’ Room Decor Lamps & Lighting Category – Uncle Milton Moon In My Room which lets you hang up an Authentically Detailed Moon on the wall for your child to appreciate and it also shines moonlight just like the real moon.
The next best thing is that it comes with this twelve different moon phase settings (in Manual and Automatic Mode) which lets you match what the real moon looks like outside tonight! There’s also this Audio MP3 that you can download for you and your child to listen to an audio tour which provides exciting facts about the moon and its unique relationship with planet Earth!
What You Need To Know About Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
- Authentically detailed 3D Lunar Landscape
- Only Intended to be hung on a Vertical Wall
- Get the best Moon Light Experience by switching off all the Room Lights
- Easily hangs on wall – comes with Three Hanging Holes and Select any one of the 3 hang holes to angle the moon to your desired position because this will directly affect the angle of the crescents
- Activate the Automatic or Manual Function on the Remote Control to show the 12 Different Phases of the Moon
- Automatic Function cycles from phase to phase in five-second intervals
- Manual function lets you cycle through the 12 phases of the moon on your own comfort pace
- Auto shut-off after 30 minutes if there’s no Manual Interaction to preserve battery life
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries for the Unit and 2 “AAA” (Not included) for the Remote Control
- A Small Phillips head screwdriver is required to remove the Battery Cover
- The unit will not operate without the remote control
- For Ages 6 and up
- Comes with a MP3 download code that provides a guided tour of the moon
- Adult assistance recommended
- Moon In My Room Replacement Remotes can be purchased directly from UncleMilton.com
- A Great Christmas Gift or All-Time Gift Idea for Kids who are into Astronomy – the Space, Stars and the Moon!
- Can be used to learn about the 12 Main Phases of the Moon or simply use it as a Night Light
- The Full Moon Light Setting is not too bright so it’s comfortable for the Eyes and a good companion for a child who is simply scared of the dark
- Good Companion for Adults, Teenagers, and Children
- Use the different Phases of the Moon as part of a night-time conversation to calm a Grumpy Child
- There’s not much of interaction for the children other than having it as a Night Light and observing the 12 Moon Phases
- There’s a small number of customers who actually got a faulty remote control (means that they can’t operate the unit at all) upon receiving their purchase as well as having the unit broken down just after a few months of usage
- The Uncle Milton Series is known to be Battery-Draining (average battery life is around 2 weeks if you use the moon for Twice a Day)
Should You Get The Uncle Milton Moon In My Room?
If you are looking for a nice decor lighting for your child’s bedroom and/or you have a child that’s into the Space, Stars and the Moon… Uncle Milton Moon In My Room can be a good consideration!
Parents can also make use of the 12 Moon Phases (along with the MP3 Audio Tour) to help them understand the science behind how each phase is formed and strike up a conversation as you accompany them to sleep.
To some parents, the concerns are that the battery drains fast (cost of battery replacement) and there’s possibilities that they may receive a faulty unit and remote control through online purchases (returns and replacements may be a hassle and the unit can’t operate without a Remote Control as well)… and if these are genuine concerns for you… you may want to give Uncle Milton Moon In My Room a miss!
If you still feel that this will be a good buy for your child, you may want to check it out on Amazon.com for the best price today!