Bright Starts Grab and Stack Blocks Review
If you are looking for stacking and nesting toys that are soft fabric and have patterns and characters for your 3 months old baby to play with, do check out this popular choice by many – the Bright Starts Grab And Stack Blocks!
About The Bright Starts Grab And Stack Blocks
- Recommended For 3 Months And Up
- Set of Four Blocks that Rattle or Jingle
- Made of Soft Fabric
- Allow your Child to Stack, Tumble, Build and Crumble
- Comes with 3D Features like Crinkle, Satin Tags and Knotties to stimulate your Baby
- Each Block has a Unique Letter, Number, Cute Character and Colorful Pattern
- Sewn in Loops which can be attached to Carrier for the On-The-Go Fun
- Suitable for Machine Wash (you can still try to be extra careful by putting them in a Mesh Bag and on the Gentle Cycle) and the Sewing is Top-Notch and of Solid Assembly
- The Bell on the Inside is Quite Soothing & Gentle and you will not expect any Loud Clang
- Use them to distract your baby during Diaper Change
- Ideal for Tummy Time
- Bright Colors grab Attention and Encourage your Little Ones to Hold Up their Heads, Wiggle and Reach for the Blocks
- Suitable for GrandParents
- Recommended to go for a Machine Wash before handling them to your baby – some parents have raised issue that there is a funny taste to it (right out from the package)
- If your baby likes to put things into the mouth, it’s good to check if there’s any sharp edges at the trim
- If you are fussy about the Quality Control, there may be one or two issues like seeing threads hanging out or getting some blocks that are not of the same size
Should You Get The Bright Starts Grab And Stack Blocks?
If you are not particular about quality control issues that may come with these Stack Blocks… there are many other positive sides that encourage you to go for the Bright Starts Grab And Stack Blocks! Furthermore, the price of these stack blocks is really easy on the pocket!
So if you like what you have read so far…