LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket Review
If you are looking for an Electronic toy that allows your Little Learners learn more about Pretend Play, Shapes, Colors, Manner as well as Motor Skills, do check out LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket!
About The LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
- Suitable for Age 6 To 36 Months
- Requires 3 AA Batteries
- Allows your Child to explore Shapes and Colors with the Food Pieces
- Learn about Manners and more with Fun Learning Songs
- Encourages Pretend Play with over 30 Audio Responses
- Lift the Basket Lid to hear Sweet Instrumental Music and Fun Sound Effects
- Comes with 14-Piece Picnic Set which includes 6 Food Items, 2 Plates, 2 Forks, 2 Cups, 1 Blanket and 1 Basket to Encourage Motor Skills as your Child Sorts, Matches, Stacks, Empties and Fills
- Connect to the Online Leapfrog Learning Path for more Customized Learning Ideas as well as Insights from Leapfrog
- Encourages Pretend Play (by Pretending to Eat And Drink) and Matching Skills (with the Shapes to the Matching Food on the Plates)
- Good way to keep your Child Occupied as well as to Learn about Colors and Shapes
- Pieces are generally big enough and do not really pose as a Choking Hazard – just need to pay attention to the Cookie and Orange Pieces
- Difficult to Fit all the Pieces back into the Basket which can cause Frustration for Child and the Parent
- The Color of the Toy (Pink) makes it too Gender Specific (For Female) when it’s Suitable For Both Genders
Should You Get The LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket?
The LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket makes a good learning toy for your child to stay entertained as well as the ability to learn more about Pretend Play and Matching Skills. Pieces are generally big and parents should not worry about it being a Choking Hazard. This is also suitable for toddlers of both genders as long as parents do not mind the color of it!
So if you like what you are reading so far…