Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set Review
If you are looking for a highly recommended old-fashioned building blocks to replace the usual remote controlled or electronic toys and will help in a child’s creativity, spatial reasoning, and the beginnings of mathematical thinking… do check out the Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set!
What You Would Like About The Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set
- A Perfect Gift Idea for a Child’s First Building Blocks Set
- Blocks are beautifully made and well finished without rough edges
- If your child likes Cars and Trains – This Block Set lets them build their very own Villages, Towers, and Building
- Your child can build many different structures using the unique shape blocks including columns, arched doors and steps
- The Hours of Play outlasts Batteries and even TV Games
- Helps to build on Creativity, Spatial Reasoning, and Mathematical Thinking
Here Are Some Comments That Customers Have For The Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set
I purchased these for my 2 and 6 year old boys. They enjoy them. What a great value and what great quality. I purchased it along with the Melissa and Doug Standard block set (64 pieces I believe, and natural wood also). If you are looking for a nice block set I would purchase both. I’m glad we did. One set would have been good, but the two sets together are better. There are more options, especially with this set. The different blocks, such as the pillars, provide extra character over some of the other sets I’ve considered. The blocks are a good size too. I’ve seen some pricier sets that have blocks that are half the size. The corners/edges of the blocks are sanded down also, so they don’t have rough edges. These are the type of blocks that you would find in a classroom setting. Click “BUY” now!
This is an excellent addition to a basic wooden block set. Our daughter has loved playing with wooden blocks since she was 3 years old (she is now 4 1/2). We added these architectural blocks to her basic set and they have allowed her creativity to expand. The blocks are smooth, sturdy and durable. They have done a great job in holding up to the demands of a preschooler and we would definitely recommend them.